- Lead the Steering Committee and follow up action plans related to company strategy, changes plan and projects such as automation of welding process, the expansion & relocation to a new site with manufacturing capability of Refinery Oil & Gas equipments of more than 1200 Tons per unit (Pressure Vessels, Heat Exchangers, Storage Tanks, Distillation Towers and Overhead Cranes) for ARAMCO, Total, ENI, SAIPEM, SABIC, SIEMENS, Technip, Hyundai…
- Evaluate Departments’ Performance, achievements and KPIs (Finance, HR, Estimation & Sales, Production, QAQC, Engineering, Projects, Procurement, etc.)
- Evaluate and discuss with Managing Director and Department Heads (Estimation & Sales, Finance and Manufacturing) customers quotations inquiries & tendering, for projects budgets and deadlines
- Audit and validate the Action Plans of all Departments objectives.
- Supervise the Management Representative for QMS, Improvement Plans and ISO or clients audits.
- Control Implementation by all departments of processes according to ISO 9001 - 2015 requirements.
- Train and coach Managers & Mid-Management teams to develop continuous improvement system.
- Coordinate management team and assist to solve eventual daily operations issues.
- Lead, follow-up and evaluate reports and action plans of different SPG (Solving Problem Groups) using FTA, PDCA, QRQC, San Gen Shugi, Ishikawa, GEMBA, MUDA, etc.
- Control compliance and conformity to policies, procedures and regulations.
- Define and implement the restructuring and deploy the HOP (Human Organisation of Production)
- Manage HR Department: Personnel Management, Recruitment, Training and Development, Career and Performance Management.
- Manage the compensation & benefits budget and strategy.
- Supervise IT Department and General Affairs Department.